Independent Autoresponder Reviews 2013
We have reviwed 5 of the best email autoresponders services available today. There are many more available but we think these are amongst the best. Some are ideal for the home business, other are well suited for small to medium sized businesses.
Take a look at our reviews to help you choose an autoresponder service that best meets your needs.
An email autoresponder service can really benefit how you relate to your website visitors. An autoresponder is a specialized piece of software that enables you to send timely messages to each person who has subscribed to your list. You can email them anytime and as often as you like, within reason of course. Autoresponders are incredibly useful not to mention highly beneficial to your website but a word of caution – you should be very careful which one you choose.
Here are 5 top tips to choosing an autoresponder service.
1) Reliability. Purchase your autoresponder from a company that has a proven track record of trustworthiness and relaibility. All of our recommended email autoresponder services tick all of these boxes.
2) Price Points. Don’t use price as an exclusive factor whan choosing which service to sign up to. Off course you don’t want top pay more than is necessary but generally you get what you pay for. Check to see what features and benefits they offer. Which autoresponder service meets your needs and demands. Aweber and Getresponse are the most popular and are loaded with all of the usual features you would expect in an autoresponder. On the other hand if your needs are mre greater then infusionsoft may appeal to the small to medium business owner.
3) Cost. Many people will base their decsion on how much it costs and sometimes will opt for a completely free service. This should be avoided. Although there are free autoresponders out there, as a general rule they do not offer the same level of functioanality and frequently come with embedded ads.
4) Multiple campaigns. Even if you are just starting out, opt for a service that can handle multiple lists and campaigns. Don’t forget, autoresponders do much more than just send emails. they allow for split testing and analysis so you can determine which campaigns perform better even from within the same list. You may wich to segment your list to offer some clients product A and others product B based on their preferences and buying habits. Another point to consider is the number of websites you may have.You may be running just one now but plan ahead for the future just in case you decide to run more than one site.
5) Easy to set up. The last thing you want is to sign up for an autoresponder service only to find out it requires a masters degree to set up. These days the autoresponder services are wise to this and create software that is user friendly. If you don’t know a lot about computers, you’ll want to choose an autoresponder that is easy to set up. Non technical autoresponders are always the best, as virtually anyone can install them. As a general guide, the more features an autoresponder comes with the more complex the set up process may be.
A reliable and affordable autoresponder will not only save you take your time and money. They can actually help your business grow by sending your subscribers timely messages about products and services they want to know about.
- Already have an autoresponder? why don’t you download your complementary copy of the: List Building Blueprint which details 40 of the hottest list building strategies around.
- get your complementary copy